We are so excited to announce we can begin seeing patients in the office again. There will be a few changes to decrease points of contact and ensure everyone is safe.
We want you to know we are taking every precaution to facilitate your safety and the safety of our professionals.
We have a new website and online booking system! We are very excited to introduce this as it will increase what you can see as a patient. You will need to create a user name and password.
You will now have the option to make payments online to help decrease contact once we reopen. Tap is also available at the front desk and we will be emailing receipts.
You will also be able to fill out and sign forms from your phone or your computer, again decreasing contact.
In addition you will have access to your upcoming appointments, where you can reschedule them if you need to, you can change your credit card information, view your patient forms and see your past invoices. We hope this makes things easier for you to find and manage.
New Safety Procedures
1. Plexiglass barrier at our front desk
2. Hand Washing - every patient will be asked to wash their hands before and after their appointment for at least 20 seconds. Our staff, as always, will be doing the same between each patient
3. Masks - We ask that everyone coming to the clinic wear a facial covering (cotton mask is acceptable), please bring your own to your appointment. Practitioners will all be wearing surgical grade masks.
4. Cleaning - High frequency cleaning and disinfecting with Health Canada Approved products. Treatment rooms will be cleaned and disinfected after each treatment and our regular clinic surfaces will be cleaned frequently with procedures logged and tracked.
5. Distancing - We are moving towards online payments, bookings and forms to reduce and ideally eliminate contact occurrences. Although we have a very large clinic, we will strictly manage the number of people in the clinic and we will implement in vehicle waiting procedures. Everyone will be required to respect and adhere to 2m distancing from others in the clinic.
6. Screening - Everyone entering the clinic will be required to answer the Ontario Ministry of Health COVID-19 Screening questionnaire. This will be emailed to you 2 hours prior to your appointment and must be filled out before you enter the clinic.
7. Staggered Treatment Times - To decrease the number of people in the clinic we are staggering work shifts, decreased the number of hours each practitioner is working to make room for others and have increased times between appointments to help minimize contact with other patients. This gives us time to disinfect the room between patients and minimize the number of people in the waiting room and common areas.
8. Arrival Times - Whenever possible, please try to arrive at your appointment just before it is scheduled to begin so we can minimize the number of people in the clinic at one time. You may be asked to wait in your car or outside if there is someone trying to leave.
Telehealth is still available, you can book through our new online booking system. If we can help you while you stay at home, Telehealth is a great solution. We can have a video call where we can update exercises, and show you how to address painful areas yourself.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 613-454-1239 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping us keep our space safe for everyone. We are really looking forward to seeing you again, we missed you so much!